TitePack – Protective Film for Sterile Goods
ARROWPACK – TitePack is the safest and most effective protective packaging system for trays and other wrapped packs processed steam sterilisers. It is an innovative development for use in combination with all types of sterile wraps, to reinforce and give maximum protection to the barrier system (SBS).
TitePack uses the latest shrink technologies eliminating the need for any capital expenditure. The heat generated in the steriliser itself is sufficient. Made of temperature sensitive material, TitePack shrinks during the steam sterilisation process, regardless to sterile pack material. Wrapped trays and packs are held tightly and intact.
An effective system for reducing non-conformances associated with torn or ripped packs.
TitePack complies with EN ISO 11607.
- ARROWPACK TitePack guarantees a strong and tight bond of every sterile pack (SBS).
- Unique opening strips allow simple and quick opening.
- Self bonding properties and steam indicator, class one, eliminates the need for TAPES.
- Total visibility, allow pack information to see.
- Made of strong PROTECTIVE FILM, extend shelf live, no risk of burst packs, or released tapes after processing.
- Reduce packing time considerably.
- Reduce total manipulation time.
- Reduce material used.
- Total barrier security eliminates reprocessing of opened and damaged packs.
- Security during storage and transport enhanced.
- No investment for dedicated equipment required.
- Self bonding uses heat from steriliser.
- Supplied in a range of reels to suit any size.
- Customized sizes and print on demand.
|Tite Pack – Filling unit||56000||1|
|Tite Pack – Holder||56100||1|
|Tite Pack 420mm x 60m||56400||2|
|Tite pack 420mm x 50mm x 60m||56700||2|