Trinity Medical’s Chemical Incident Response Kit includes all necessary paraphernalia to deal safely and effectively with a SMALL chemical spill of <5 litres. Both the Protective and Absorbent items are resistant to, and compatible with, hazardous oxidising agents such as Peracetic Acid and Chlorine Dioxide.
- Instructions for use provided within the kit serve as GUIDELINES, but local policy and procedures should also be referred to.
- The Kit is made up of several items, but individual parts are available to purchase as replacement items.
A complete Kit includes:
- Chemical resistant goggles.
- Disposable half mask respirator, for acid vapours.
- Barrier tape.
- Chemical resistant gauntlets.
- Chemical Absorbent pads (5 x individual pads).
- No entry signs (x2).
- Chemical resistant suit.
- Chemical absorbent booms (x2 individual booms).
- Chemical resistant overshoes.
- Hazardous waste bags (x 5 including cable ties).
- Mop frame and telescopic mop handle.
- Spill Kit User Instructions.
Brochure – Chemical Incident Spill Kit