Quality Control of the surgical instrument cleaning process.
- Quality control tool for optimization of the cleaning process.
- Patented and validated technology to detect biofilm and soil on instruments.
- Quick result, visible directly on the surface of the instrument (10 min).
- Neutral, multi-enzymatic compound
- Independent tests (available on request) prove superior efficacy on incrusted soil and biofilm matrix
- Full materials compatibility
- Highly concentrated for economical use
- High enzymatic activity and stability
- Registered Medical Device Class I
- Biodegradability ≥ 95 % (OCDE 302B)