Batrik’s reusable / autoclavable flat brushes are especially designed for effective pre-cleaning of a wide range of surgical instruments.
- Available in four grades of hardness, ranging from Ultra Rigid to Ultra Flexible
- Transparent polyamide fibers ensure high bristle quality and allow for quick verification of its cleanliness
- The plastic used to create the handle enables elimination and ashing without the release of toxic components
- Ergonomically designed for a comfortable hand grip
- Rigid and Flexible brushes are also available in single use / day brush versions
- Latex free
Extra Rigid: Instrument safe polyamide fibers offer steel-like rigidity and allows deep cleaning of soiled instruments, particularly in grooved or uneven surfaces.
Rigid: The rigidity of this brush, along with the length of the bristles and handle improves and simplifies instrument cleaning.
Flexible: This brush is designed for large instruments that require a more gentle cleaning application, such as, optics, plastics or hard to reach spots which are easier to clean using a flexible bristle.
Extra Flexible: The very long bristles eliminate any stress during sanitisation, and makes this the ideal brush for fragile instruments (optics, etc.) as well as both pliable and rigid endoscopes. The length of the bristles assist in cleaning areas that would otherwise be difficult to reach with shorter bristles, such as the accessory channel or tip deflection of pliable endoscopes.