Virusolve®+ Disinfectant Wipes
Disinfection & cleaning for any surface & non-invasive medical devices.
Virusolve®+ does not contain any hazardous aldehydes or chlorine generating components. Virusolve®+ is highly effective as a cleaner effective against mycobacteria, bacteria, fungi and viruses. The product is designed to eliminate the risk of cross-infection from TB, viruses, fungi and bacteria. Virusolve®+ does not simply render the microorganisms inert but has been demonstrated to kill these by disrupting the RNA of the microorganisms. It is safe to use on any surface and is odourless and colourless.
Primary features attributable to Virusolve®+ are:
- Disinfection and cleaning.
- Does not contain chlorine or aldehyde compounds.
- Effective over a wide range of pathogens including mycobacteria, viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeasts and moulds, including MRSA, Hepatitis B and HIV.
- Effective against the difficult non-enveloped type viruses such as Polio, Adenovirus and Norovirus.
- Non-corrosive – will not damage delicate coatings.
- No activation required.
- Cost effective.
- No fumes.