As a trusted equipment provider to the Healthcare and Scientific industries, Trinity Medical prides itself on delivering a quality-driven aftersales support service. Our team of skilled engineers have attained many years of industry experience and are independently certified to ‘Test Person’ level, allowing them to service & validate a range of medical devices such as Steam Sterilisers (autoclaves), Washer Disinfectors, Automated Endoscope Reprocessors & Drying Cabinets, Bedpan Flusher Disinfectors, and similar ancillary items.
No matter the size of your project, Trinity Medical has the necessary resources in place to help you navigate every step in the process. From departmental design and conceptualisation, to project planning and implementation, we possess the people, tools and technology to bring your ideas to realisation. Partnerships matter to us, so when you choose to work with Trinity Medical, you get total peace of mind that your project will be managed to the highest standard, and delivered in the most seamless and efficient manner possible.
Routine Service & Validation
If you are looking for a service provider that you can trust and rely on, then look no further than Trinity Medical. Our team of service & validation engineers is among the most experienced in the industry, specialising in routine equipment servicing, emergency support, fault-finding, process qualification and validation. We offer our customers complete flexibility, with options for out-of-hours work, reducing equipment downtime and minimising the impact on departmental throughput.
Range of Equipment Covered
We offer service and validation contracts on the following equipment.
- Autoclaves / Steam Sterilisers
- Thermal Washer Disinfectors
- Automatic Endoscope Reprocessors (AERs)
- Endoscope Drying Cabinets
- Flusher Disinfectors (Human Waste / Bedpan washers)
- Heat Sealers
Our Technical Support Team also offers specialist instrument testing services exclusively for Sterile Services and Endoscopy Departments. Our engineers are available to book for ½ day or full day blocks.
- Instrument Inspection: Using refined testing equipment, we can inspect the internal lumens of complex instrumentation such as rigid or flexible endoscopes, laparoscopic instruments or other fine-channel devices (down to 1mm in diameter). Our inspection device is used with software for data capture and video recording.
- Electrosurgical Instrument Testing: Available to book as an on-site service, our insulation defect detector tests the insulation of your electrosurgical instruments. The device allows us to easily identify pinholes, cracks and other defects, and prevent inadvertent tissue burns which may occur during electrosurgical procedures.
Contact our Technical Support Team for more information on any of the above services.